Sargent's Notes & News
- Sargent's 100th Anniversary All-School Reunion - July 1, 2017 click for more info
- District Accountability Committee: Meetings are normally held on the First Monday, August-May at 6:30 p.m. in the high school library. Guests are welcome!
- Board of Education: Meetings are normally held on the 4th Monday of each month.
- Info about our Parent Notification System
- Sunflower Bank ABC Program: English • Spanish
Small Schools - Big Results
- All Schools (Elem., Jr. and Sr. High) Accredited with Distinction
- Small class sizes and personalized programming
- Safe, secure and enjoyable learning environments
- High academic standards - Boettcher scholars and State test scores
- High numbers of science fair, Pan American Day, Art, Voc Ag and other award winners
- Wide range of programming - advanced courses
- Full extracurricular participation